Heyyyyy! Another one of these. Here are some writing prompts to help you solve that writer's block.
- You have the power to see everybody's soulmate, tying the pair together by a red string. Your string extends into the sky.
- You live in a world where lies leave a scar on the liar's body. One lie equals one scar, and the bigger the lie, the bigger the scar. You find out that your crush/best friend has one single scar...and the biggest you've seen.
- "I never stood a chance, did I?" He sighed. "That's the sad part; you once did."
- As you were cleaning your attic, you found a box full of glass balls. You drop one and a person appears. You look at the glass balls closely, and you see dates and names. One of them is your ancestor.
- On everyone's 16th birthday, we receive a letter from our future-selves. Yours is blank, only with a small infinity sign on it.
- “Snitches get stitches, darling.” “In my experience, we get paid quite well.”
- New Ice Cream Flavor...
- An Instrument that plays colors instead of sound
- Rewrite a historical moment with modern technologies included in it.
- Invent a holiday.
- Interview the protangonist in one of your stories. Ask dumb or random questions.
- Describe your life/a story through textures. The textures (rough, soft, plushy, etc..) could represent people, memories, regrets...
- You have the whole world's attention. Every camera is live and pointed at you. What would you say?
- The Map of your Life
- You are transported to one of your dreams.
Have fun with these. You can use half of the prompt, use a completely different idea based off one of these; do whatever. If it's ok with you, please send me the story to me. I'd love to read them and see what you came up with.
Peace out :D