Please register or login to continue

Register Login

You And Your Loved At Christmas
You And Your Loved At Christmas

You And Your Loved At Christmas

AquariusAquarius

White Eagle Christmas Message – Part Three

You And Your Loved At Christmas

‘When you entered earthly life you were crying and everyone around you was smiling. Your turn for smiling comes when you depart from your present existence and the ones around you, who do not appreciate what is really happening to you, are crying and have to wait until their time for a better understanding of the processes of life has come. May your spiritual awareness help you to live your life to the fullest. Isn’t it sad that to this day so many think that life finishes with the death of their physical body, when in truth there is no death and life is eternal and constantly moving forwards and upwards on the evolutionary spiral?

‘Your loved ones are not dead and they have not gone from you. They are now enjoying the greater freedom of our realm, the world of spirit or light where all life is one and there is no separation between anything. At any time you can contact your loved ones through the power of your thoughts during times of quiet reflections and meditations. This also helps to develop your inner consciousness of the eternity of life. God is love and has nothing but love for you, so love the Great Father/Mother and their only born Son/Daughter, the spirit of the Universal Christ, the Sun of all suns and Light of all lights, not just with your heart but with your whole being. Know that in the Divine consciousness there is no death and that your loved ones are living in that love and are part of your spirit. On the higher dimensions of life you and your loved ones will forever be one.

‘During the Christmas period human hearts tend to yearn and ache even more than at other times for some kind of contact with their loved ones in the world of light. Whenever such feelings threaten to overwhelm you, take comfort from knowing that all they have done is leave the darkness of earthly life behind. They are not dead but alive and well in the world of light where death does not exist. Take advantage of the energies that are available to humankind during the Christmas period, when the power of the Christ love is felt much more strongly than at any other time. This brings your loved ones closer to you and the Christ energies enable them to pour the gift of their love into your heart.

‘And now, in your imagination picture a temple that has been constructed of the healing rays of the Universal Christ. In its centre stands a huge Christmas tree that is aglow with millions of lights. It is an evergreen tree that is a symbol of God’s unshakeable and eternal love. Not merely at Christmas but always you can seek the shelter of this love to meet with your loved ones and friends who have passed into the spirit world before you.

‘In your prayers and meditations during the Christmas period, when you focus your thoughts and the feelings of your innermost heart upon the beauty and power of the Christ Star on the Highest levels of life, you may sense the presence of the Angels around the throne of God. Listen to their message the way the shepherds of the Jesus legend did on the hills of Bethlehem, a long time ago. Imagine you can hear the Angels singing: ‘Love is born and comes to the Earth at Christmas.

‘Our loving thoughts, blessings and best wishes are constantly with each one of you and your loved ones, especially every year at Christmas and the New Year.’

* * *

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Aquarius
Aquarius
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
22 Dec, 2018
Words
617
Read Time
3 mins
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
895

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.