Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Eating Reviews

3 reviews have given an average rating of 5 out of 5 Stars
IanG
IanG gave a rating of 5

We are surrounded by images of people who are physically perfect. It puts a lot of pressure on us to measure up. Try to remember celebrities have a lot of help from make up artists and even personal trainers. Teenagers in films are often portrayed by twenty somethings. Photos can even be airbrushed. Most of us are not so lucky. Just because you don't look like your favourite singer or actor, it doesn't make you a failure.

0
Joshua_12
Author -
King
King physically perfect doesn't exist. Nobody is asking you to measure up and there is nothing to measure up to. If you spend your life trying to be as good as other people you're wasting the person you already are.
MyBreath
MyBreath gave a rating of 5

I have a couple of people in my family who have the same mental thing going on... just keep trying and push through this. I believe anyone can do it. I know it's hard I sorta understand. Soon, maybe you will be able to eat peacefully again.

0
Joshua_12
Author -
Sentimental_creature
♥ ᵍ๏вℓ𝓲ℕ ♥ gave a rating of 5

i know exactly how this feels. i would tell you to stop but i'm awful at comfort and good advice.
who has time for eating? not me-

0

Please login or register to review this story.