Please register or login to continue

Register Login

FOREVER

FOREVER

By Ariel Marin - 1 Review

"Why did you do this to me?"

"I loved you. Look what you have done to me?"

"I won't let you go Tom."

"How could you do this to me?"

"You never loved me?"

"You will regret this."

"I won't leave you."

"You have to live with me. No matter what."

"You cannot leave me just like that."

"I won't let you go."

"You will die in vain."

"And then we will be together forever."

"Forever."

"Forever."

"Forever."

"Forever."

"Forever."

"Forever "

Tom Hilson's behavior started to change when his wife Anna died in a car crash. He locked himself in his room. He stopped eating and talking. His neighbors use to hear his loud screams and cries at night.

His family tried to help him recover from his loss but he refused. He locked the doors and covered all the windows of his house to prevent even a single ray of light from entering inside.

Whenever he saw light, he screamed and ran the other way off ; as if the light was hurting him. He said he could see his dead wife in the light. Tom used to sit in the corner with his face buried in his hands.

One day he attempted suicide his family thought that it was best for him to get some medical help. He was sent to a mental asylum, where he spend almost a year without light.

When he was put in a room, he refused go in until and unless no light comes inside. He never spoke a thing to anyone. Despite of the doctors efforts, he did not responded to any treatment.

He chanted the word 'forever' all day and night and on the day of Anna's first death anniversary he was found dead in his room. With the walls filled with the messages left by him where he confessed on killing Anna. That her death was no accident and he was the one who killed her. The blood slowly dripped from the walls and splashed all across his de

She won't leave me alone. I cannot take it anymore.

The day Tom killed Anna, was the day, they got married. The day, the two of them vowed and promised each other to never let go. The day he promised that he will always love her and the day she promised that she will never leave him and they will be together FOREVER.

Author Notes: This is the first short horror story that I ever wrote. I hope you all like it.

Recommend Reviews (1) Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
arielM
Ariel Marin
About This Story
Audience
15+
Posted
24 May, 2016
Genre
Type
Words
401
Read Time
2 mins
Favorites
0
Recommend's
1 (View)
Rating
3.0 (1 review)
Views
2,103

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.